Health and Safety Management Systems
Health and Safety Management
Health and Safety
management has a major impact on the success of any business. If an organisation is unable to look after the welfare of its staff it will not be able to truly evolve as a market leader. Health and
Safety management systems provide you with a structured management framework to enable you to evaluate and continually improve health
and safety performance.
At Passingham Associates we specialise in the implementation of OHSAS 18001 and provide you with a tailored health and safety management system designed to ensure the health and wellbeing of your company.
What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS stands for the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series. Many health and safety ‘standards’ existed before the introduction OHSAS 18001 and companies were confused as to which was the most appropriate to implement. OHSAS18001 is structured to match ISO14001 and ISO9001 and provides an effective mechanism for health and safety compliance and continual improvement. It is applicable to companies of all sizes in all sectors.
Why implement OHSAS 18001?
- Compliance with current and pending legislation
- Improved company profile and credibility
- Formalisation of and improved Health and Safety practices
- Reduction in accident and incident investigation time
- Increased staff satisfaction and well being
- Enhanced image with interested parties (Public, H&S Executive)
Our services at a glance:
- OHSAS 18001 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001 Gap Analysis
- Health and Safety Auditing
Your contact partner:
Contact and appointments
Please contact us on the following phone number with any questions or to make an appointment:
07803 921 772
Please also use our contact form.